|Title:||Manager, Client Financial Services|
|Location:||London UK (City)|
At BGRS, we create customised mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. This can be anything from relocation management and consulting, destination service support, home search, household goods shipping, to cultural integration and language training, immigration, and children school search.
We have a vacancy in our Client Financial Services team for a Financial Account Manager role. As a Financial Account Manager, you will serve as the single point of contact for the client and the BGRS Account Director for all financial matters, including:
- Assignee expense claims
- Supplier invoicing matters
- Client billing and queries
- Financial transaction support
- Quarterly data gathering e.g. SLA, KPI and CPI data
- Year-end reporting
- Quarterly, mid-year and annual governance / financial review data
You will also be responsible for driving all aspects of the financial process including metrics, performance management, and the financial relationship with the client. The Manager will be active in participation and management in all phases of the financial process including troubleshooting, implementing new processes, communicating and presenting to all levels within the organisation, the client, and suppliers.
- Act as single point of contact for client services on all financial service delivery matters
- Act as business owner for client financial policies including but not limited to ensuring that the client’s policies are properly documented in any audit matrices and in our core systems
- Complete end to end review of all processes and outputs
- Validate audit and controls
- Ensure all key touch points are clearly documented
- Confirm standard audit process and controls are followed
- Provide support to team members by assisting in team development including communication skills to advance interaction with the client, Client Financial Services and Operations.
- Responsible for achieving business goals and objectives pertaining to operational effectiveness, productivity improvement, revenue generation and client retention.
- Promotes an environment of open communication, trust and respect and positive morale.
- Inspires team to perform at the highest levels and ensures that standard operational processes and practices are in place for their teams.
- Development of team in current roles and/or for future opportunities through proactive leadership, daily partnership and educational opportunities.
- Management of team activities to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Development, implementation, monitoring and adjustment of quality audit strategies to ensure all deliverables are completed at the highest level possible
- Ensure accurate and timely billing in partnership with Client Accounting
- Tax firm experience required (Big 4 preferred) or significant mobility experience across various financial functions
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related Degree Preferred
- Strong ability to collaborate and contribute effectively in teams and across various divisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present in an articulate and professional manner.
- Ability to develop creative and thoughtful solutions
- Ability to learn from mistakes and take preventative measures going forward
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- A team player and able to consider all views and opinions and delegate effectively
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and be able to operate effectively in a range of business and cultural environments
- Demonstrated ability to document and train process flows in a high volume environment
- Working knowledge of GSP SE, MS Office Suite, ReloAdvantage, AssignmentPro and secure data transmission methods preferred
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: