|Location:||London UK (City)|
BGRS is going from strength to strength, working with some of the biggest and most successful businesses in the world, therefore, we have the need to grow our highly skilled Consultant team in our London office.
At BGRS, we create customised mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. This can be anything from relocation management and consulting, destination service support, home search, household goods shipping, to cultural integration and language training, immigration, and children school search. Ultimately, we help our clients’ employees and their families settle in their new home country. It’s a big deal for these people as they are moving their whole life, sometimes halfway around the world.
To do this we need a fantastic team of employees, who are client-focused, people-savvy, culturally aware problem-solvers to make sure everything goes smoothly with the relocations of our clients’ employees, whether it’s from London to Manchester, Shanghai to New York, or anywhere in between.
Our Consultants key responsibilities include:
- Managing and coordinating international relocations for the employees of our clients.
- Managing all activities performed by our suppliers related to the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation where appropriate.
- Carrying out briefings and orientations with assignees being relocated, including compensation details where applicable
- Providing continuous support to both our clients and assignees, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment
- Managing the payments related to the assignment including payroll instructions, expenses and invoices
In turn, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about giving an exceptional level of customer service
- Has excellent organisational, planning and administrations skills
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the needs of culturally diverse assignees and their families
- Is able to work independently, prioritise and manage workload effectively, as well as multiple projects in addition to day to day activities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: