|Title:||Manager, Client Financial Services|
|Location:||Burr Ridge, IL|
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
The Manager will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of items to be reported and imputed in income to external payroll contacts as well as client contracted tax partners. The Manager will be responsible for driving all aspects of the payroll and compensation process including metrics, performance management, and the payroll relationship with the external client. This role will participate in and manage all phases of the payroll process including troubleshooting, implementing new processes, communicating and presenting to all levels within the organization, external clients and suppliers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide support to team members by assisting in team development including communication skills to advance interaction with Clients, Sales Team and Operations
- Responsible for achieving business goals and objectives pertaining to operational effectiveness, productivity improvement, revenue generation and client retention
- Promotes an environment of open communication, trust and respect and positive morale
- Inspires team to perform at the highest levels and ensures that standard operational processes and practices are in place for their teams
- Development of team in current roles and/or for future opportunities through proactive leadership, daily partnership and educational opportunities
- Partnering across all areas within BGRS to ensure quality payroll service and resolution of issues
- Management of team activities to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Participation in the start-up process for any new clients to foster strong client relationships and ensure all client needs are met
- Development, implementation, monitoring and adjustment of quality audit strategies to ensure all client deliverables are completed at the highest level possible
What You Bring to BGRS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Associates Degree with relevant experience, or equivalent job experience preferred
- Tax firm experience (Big 4 preferred) or significant global mobility experience across various financial functions strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of gross up procedures and methodologies
- Knowledge of FAR regulations and experience participating in DCAA audits preferred
- Strong ability to collaborate and contribute effectively in teams and across various divisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present in an articulate and professional manner
- Ability to develop creative and thoughtful solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- A team player with the ability to consider all views and opinions and delegate effectively
- Culturally sensitive with the ability to operate effectively in a range of business and cultural environments
- Demonstrated ability to document and train process flows in a high volume environment
- Working knowledge of GSP SE, MS Office Suite, ReloAdvantage, AssignmentPro and secure data transmission methods preferred
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law. Employment may be subject to additional background checks, drug testing and fingerprint processing.