BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
The Training Specialist is responsible for delivering training to new and existing BGRS employees in the Canadian Government Division on policies, procedures, process methods, and soft skills.
- Work with the Manager, Learning & Development to produce and maintain training materials such as Leader’s Guides, Participant Guides and student materials, job-aids, PowerPoint presentations, and Quick Reference Guides to support learner’s ongoing training and development needs
- Coordinate and deliver new hire and incumbent training, using web-based and classroom delivery methods
- Prepare the communications to accompany the launch of all training
- Follow up with trainees to insure learning transfer and to address post-training questions
- Assist with compiling training metrics
- Evaluate training to measure learning outcomes and continuously improve course content & delivery
- Work with Manager, Learning & Development to support content updates and development of training documentation and communications. Review and recommend modifications to current procedures, tools, processes and training material when necessary to ensure effectiveness and efficiency while maintaining quality service delivery
- Additional projects, assignments and administrative responsibilities as needed to support the Learning & Development team
- College diploma or University degree in the Arts, Business ,Learning and Development, or in a related field
- 1-3 years of previous experience delivering training to adult learners, preferably in a customer service business
- Previous experience in a call center or contact center is an asset
- Knowledge of adult learning and/or training facilitation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, follow through and proofreading skills essential
- Superior presentation skills
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- High degree of personal accountability
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism is preferred
- Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the BGRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
BGRS values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: