|Title:||Accounts Payable Team Leader|
|Location:||London UK (Canary Wharf)|
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
The team leader will have responsibility for completeness and accuracy of the Client Accounting team for all Clients. The team leader will be reporting to the CA Manager.
What You'll Be Doing
- Staff responsibility and managing the workload and priorities of other team members
- Overall responsibility for the audit / approval, recording and payment of same day supplier and assignee payments.
- Follow up on any open queries with suppliers and/or Client Services to ensure timely resolution
- Resolve issues and problems that are raised by other team members
- Ensure daily funding log is completed and sent to the Treasury team
- Provide assistance & support in resolving any WIP “non-billable” items
- Provide backup in the management of Citibank payments & rejections
- Supervise the resolution of all payment issues
- Being a clear point of contact for Operations Client teams and other departments
- Assist Senior Finance Assistant with team training requirement
What You Bring to BGRS
- Graduate education or equivalent combination of training and years of experience.
- Relocation industry related job experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of accounts payable or related experience including resolving complex issues
- Experience of supervising other staff and managing team workloads
- Experience of managing client accounting processes and supervising staff for a period of 3 years
- Able to breakdown complex issues and problems into manageable components
- Self-starter with aptitude for independent problem resolution
- Strong knowledge of client accounting
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills – ability to coach and develop others
- Strong technological skills e.g. Windows, the Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage workload of self and others in a high volume environment
- Highly Motivated and Positive Attitude
- Highly process and control oriented – able to own and enforce standard processes across the team
- Takes personal responsibility.
- Adapts well to change
- Responsible and accountable for expected results
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, race, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation and any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are subject and consent to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) terms and conditions. Please click here for a full Privacy Notice.