|Title:||Bilingual Customer Service Agent|
Who is BGRS?
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, collaborating with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for highly talented Customer Service Agents who will serve as the first point of contact between BGRS and our current clients. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling customer issues and inquiries while ensuring customer satisfaction is at the core of every decision.
We offer jobs where time flies because our customers need our help all day long – jobs where weekend shifts do not exist. Contribute your skills and strengths to help our customers deal with important decisions in their lives!
• Receive phone calls, emails, and online chat requests, providing answers about the relocation policy to our customers
• Effectively solve customer inquiries
• Ability to communicate clearly when handling different topics
• Identify customers’ needs, understand and clarify the information
• Research every issue to provide solutions
• Collaborate with your team and other team members to solve problems and share knowledge
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
• Work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Perform various administrative tasks to support the Contact Centre
What You Bring to BGRS
• Must be Bilingual (French / English)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a customer support role through a contact center
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively
What BGRS Offers
- NO WEEKEND OR NIGHT SHIFTS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a MUST
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Team work
• Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the Brookfield GRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
BGRS values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs. Who is BGRS?
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: