|Location:||London UK (Canary Wharf)|
Who is BGRS?
BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
The learning designer role will provide expert level learning needs analysis, design, development, and evaluation support to a range of leading edge L&D programs using both web-based and traditional development methods. The individual will obtain information needed to create in-house training programs, develop course content, and produce a number of learning materials based on sound needs assessment methodology. The individual will continuously revise learning materials and related documentation to meet new training requirements and to keep learning information current and relevant.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the L&D Management team and key stakeholders to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate Learning and Development initiatives both for the EMEA region and BGRS globally.
- Support L&D in all aspects of planning, scheduling, developing, delivering and maintaining meaningful learning programs that support the strategic goals of the organization and address the global training needs of our employees across all departments and regions. Additionally this individual will:
- Utilize industry leading instructional design techniques and strategies in the development and maintenance of learning materials such as instructor guides, participant materials, job-aids, PowerPoint presentations, and quick reference guides designing scripts, storyboards, presentations, worksheets, job aids, assessments and evaluations
- Design/develop content for e-learning/Web-based Learning, virtual instructor-led and self-paced learning modalities.
- Facilitate BGRS system’s training, service delivery and soft skills training programs specifically for the EMEA region but also globally, collaborating closely with peers within the L&D team as required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of learning materials as required.
- Manage New Hire Induction Programs, coordinate with HR and other L&D program coordinators in the Americas and APAC to maintain a consistent New Hire Induction Program across the global offices of BGRS.
- Provide project management support to Informal Learning Initiatives (Peer to Peer Curriculum) that engage qualified team members across departments, to serve as subject matter experts in sharing Best Practices to global teams in support of the training function.
- Support the L&D department goal to improve communication internally and externally by regularly attending local Management team meetings. Provide support to BGRS business teams, share information about L&D training plans and initiatives, and capture training needs identified so appropriate action may be taken to address them. Provide weekly updates to people manager to maintain regional input into planning and scheduling of training events.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and perform necessary administrative responsibilities of the training function and provide continuity throughout the global offices of BGRS.
- Some travel to other BGRS locations may be required
- Willingness to attend calls outside of standard office hours
What You Bring to BGRS
- BA/BS degree in Business, Adult Education, HR, Organization Development or related field
- Training Certifications a plus: (CIPD, ASTD, Ken Blanchard, Achieve Global, DDI, MBTI etc.)
- Minimum 5 years progressive organizational development and/or learning experience
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, or similar eLearning authoring tools
- Able to design and create compelling, learning courses for audiences that include customers and employees
- Excellent critical thinking skills, able to support all business units seeking to develop an eLearning module
- Works well with others and enjoys collaborative projects.
- Talent mobility Industry knowledge and experience ideal but not essential
- Superior presentation skills (development and delivery)
- Self-starter who is able to work independently but is also able to collaborate with a global team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable with technology, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Ability to create and understand process maps
- Demonstrated ability to be agile and quickly adapt to evolving training needs in the L&D function and the broader business
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, race, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation and any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are subject and consent to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) terms and conditions. Please click here for a full Privacy Notice.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: